Guidebooks for the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse
Stop It Now! Guidebooks provide the facts and information you need so you can stop being afraid and take actions to keep kids safe.
- Free Downloads
Purchase our Guidebooks through Safer Society Press
- To order multiple copies, please visit the Stop It Now! product page, which also includes pricing and shipping information.
- Please contact Safer Society Press with any questions about ordering Guidebooks.
Permission to use copyrighted material from the Guidebooks
- Stop It Now! Guidebooks are copyrighted material. If you are interested in using all or a portion in a training, workshop, or conference setting, please contact us for permission.
- FREE copies of our Guidebooks (PDF) can be downloaded below for individual use.
- If you find these resources helpful, please consider making a donation so that we can continue helping adults prevent the sexual abuse of children.
A clear, newly expanded 22-page primer on child sexual abuse, offering practical steps adults can take to prevent it—before it starts.
A practical 14 page guide to one of Stop It Now!’s core principles for protecting children: adults talking honestly with other adults.
Our expanded and updated 18-page guidebook that offers a clear, positive discussion about actions adults can take to prevent harmful sexual interactions between children.
Algo estaba pasando en MI propio hogar, y yo no me habia dado cuenta antes (Something was going on in my own home and I didn't realize it.)
This Spanish-language brochure, written in mini novella format, includes lists of warning sign behaviors and informs readers that help is available for people who sexually abuse children.