Stop It Now! has the practical, hopeful and specialized resources adults need to prevent child sexual abuse. Follow the links below to review, download or order prevention materials, buy promotional items, or search for specialized resources.
- Visit our Online Store for items you can use to raise awareness about preventing child sexual abuse.
We know that lack of information is a key barrier in taking a step to prevent child sexual abuse. That's why we've made available a searchable database of the resources used by our Helpline staff as an additional tool for understanding child sexual abuse and taking actions to prevent it.
The links below will take you to lists of organizations and resources used most frequently by our Helpline. Lists are organized by topics to help you find those resources most relevant to your situation. Also search our online resource directory for additional relevant resources by topic.
- Crisis Hotlines
- Crisis Lines for Youth
- Treatment Resources for Children and Parents
- Children and Youth with Sexual Behavior Problems
- Adult Survivor Resources and Support
- Treatment Resources for Adults At-Risk to Abuse and Who Have Abused
- Finding and Choosing Professional Treatment
- Support and Information for Non-offending Parents and Caregivers
- Reporting Child Sexual Abuse
- Legal and Advocacy Resources
- Internet and Digital Media Safety
- Prevention for Youth Serving Organizations
- Student Athletic Program Safety
- Children's Sexuality Development and Behaviors
- Books and Publications on Child Sexual Abuse