Working with schools and camps
- Adult involved with youth makes girls feel uncomfortable.
- Are my child’s special needs care providers at risk to abuse my child?
- How can I advocate for children involved in school-based sexual incident in school?
- Is teacher’s behavior normal or “over the line”?
- My brother with Down syndrome is touching other kids.
- My child's school didn't notify me of an incident, what can I do to make sure she's safe?
- My daughter says her coach is creepy, how do I address this?
- One boy pressured another at camp
- Parents want preschool to respond to sexualized behaviors.
- Protecting camp counselors and campers.
- Should I worry if a camp doesn’t allow cell phones or email?
- The gymnastic assistant is texting my daughter.
- What to do when two kindergartners play a “pants down” game at school?