Ask Now! Advice Column
Ask Now! to get advice to stop child sexual abuse. The Ask Now! advice column offers you facts, guidance and resources to keep kids safe from sexual abuse.
You are not alone. Many others are searching for help on how to respond to concerns about children and adults. By sharing questions about the sexual abuse of children, adults can learn from each other and feel less isolated. Facing this issue together can bring hope and empowerment for all adults working to stop the sexual abuse of all children.
- Browse the list of topics and questions sent in by other concerned adults who want to protect children and teens from sexual harm.
- Read more about the Ask Now! column and how it works
Reading about child sexual abuse can be upsetting. These columns may bring up difficult feelings. Please take care of yourself and seek out support, or contact the Helpline if you have any concerns or questions.
- Is it normal for a 12 yr. old to be curious about his older sister's body?
- Does my little sister's behaviors towards me mean that she is being sexually abused?
- Is it okay for a relative to rub my daughter’s chest or inner thighs over clothing?
- 16 year old dating an adult woman
- I was sexually exploited by a neighbor when I was a child.