Ask Now! Advice Column
Ask Now! to get advice to stop child sexual abuse. The Ask Now! advice column offers you facts, guidance and resources to keep kids safe from sexual abuse.
You are not alone. Many others are searching for help on how to respond to concerns about children and adults. By sharing questions about the sexual abuse of children, adults can learn from each other and feel less isolated. Facing this issue together can bring hope and empowerment for all adults working to stop the sexual abuse of all children.
- Browse the list of topics and questions sent in by other concerned adults who want to protect children and teens from sexual harm.
- Read more about the Ask Now! column and how it works
Reading about child sexual abuse can be upsetting. These columns may bring up difficult feelings. Please take care of yourself and seek out support, or contact the Helpline if you have any concerns or questions.
- How do I proceed with extended family gatherings with an uncle charged with child pornography?
- Can my husband be more prone to sexually abuse our children if he is a victim of sexual abuse?
- Is my autistic son being sexually abused at school?
- Are these boyfriend's behaviors abusive?
- What should be done for a speedy healing process?