Job Posting: Helpline Coordinator & Associate Project Manager
Stop It Now! is seeking a full time Helpline Coordinator/Associate Project Manager
Stop It Now! was founded in 1992 to bring public health approaches to the prevention of child sexual abuse. In 2015, we became an affiliate program of Klingberg Family Centers. We operate Help Services through our confidential and free helpline, Training and Technical Assistance through our Circles of Safety training programming, public education through our website and materials and engage in public policy and advocacy to prevent the sexual abuse of children. Our efforts take the burden of stopping sexual abuse off children.
Under the direction of the Stop It Now! Director, this position combines knowledge of sexual violence prevention with experience in project management, public relations and counseling skills. This is a full-time position, divided between Helpline consultant responsibilities which include responding to inquiries about child sexual abuse prevention, and project management responsibilities that supports the building and maintaining of external relationships and deliverables with professional and/or project partners.
The Helpline Coordinator/Associate Project Manager will include the following tasks:
- Provides information, support, guidance and resources to the Helplines confidential inquiries through chat, email, phone, letter and text.
- Collects and reports on Helpline data using data management dashboards and report templates.
- Supports grant funded project activities through project management and reporting responsibilities.
- Assists with public education development and maintenance through website and educational resource design and content revision.
- Contributes to outward communications (enews, blogs, listserves) to professionals and the public on prevention activities, news, and research.
- Participates in efforts to expand the reach and scope of Helpline services.
- Remains current and informed in several areas of the field of child sexual abuse prevention including treatment and recovery from child sexual abuse, current policies, and sexual behavior concerns in adults and children.
- Assist in other efforts including research, development of materials, and program evaluation.
- Must have experience in the study of sexual abuse, and at least one of the following: child development, violence prevention, trauma, healthy sexuality, and adult education.
- Must have experience in counseling and/or teaching and the ability to travel occasionally.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Education: Master's (Required)
Work Location: South Deerfield, MA (although some remote work may be necessary due to COVID regulations)
Benefits Condition: Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to llawrence [at] stopitnow.org.