Putting Our Prevention Tools to Work - survey results
"I downloaded (the material) for a family that was in need. I have always found this website, and the material, reliable and on-point."
Clear. Reliable. On-point. Practical. This is how people describe Stop It Now! prevention materials.
We periodically survey individual adults and professionals who download our free materials - and ask them how they use them and how we're doing. The results confirm how many of you are finding ways to educate and empower people to prevent child sexual abuse - and that we are on the right track. You are taking messages and tools for prevention with many different groups and in a variety of settings; from work with foster parents and sexual assault coalitions to family members of child and teen victims, as well as of those who have offended.
Here's what else you told us:
- Materials are "very satisfactory" in quality, accuracy, meeting your needs, and ease of downloading.
- Over 50% get resources several times a year, 25% get materials monthly.
- 90% of you will keep using our materials.
- 86% would recommend them to a friend or colleague.
- 80% of you shared materials with others, either by referring people to StopItNow.org or distributing materials to clients and friends or at trainings, workplaces and events.
- 30-100 more people are reached on average by each person who shares our materials.
Thanks to everyone who has taken a minute to complete the survey and send comments. If you haven't received a survey invitation yet, keep an eye on your inbox as they are sent periodically.
And, if you haven't yet put our materials to work in your family, community and organization - get started now.
- Order Tip Cards, Tip Sheets & Posters
- Download one of our 14 Prevention Tip Sheets
- Review one of our 6 Warning Sign Tip Sheets
- Preview and order Guidebooks