Learn More - Take Action
How Can I Help Stop Child Sexual Abuse?
Join the movement of individuals and organizations dedicated to protecting children.
All adults are responsible for creating safe communities where sexual abuse is stopped before a child is ever harmed. Join the growing number of adults who are standing up and speaking out about child sexual abuse. Starting the discussion is the first step to making kids less vulnerable to sexual abuse.
- Donate Now! to keep our Helpline services free and available through a variety of access points.
- Share Stop It Now! with your online network. Add us as a link to your website and tell your network about prevention.
- Turn your fear into confidence. Learn the warning signs so you can get past the fears and silence that prevent us from taking actions to protect kids.
- Talk to your family about prevention tips to protect kids. Be ready speak up when adults cross the line.
- Explore our new website and take our website survey to help us create the most effective tools for keeping children safe from sexual abuse.
- Shop our store for low cost Stop It Now! posters and tip cards. Share these with your school, community organizations, faith-group or anyone interested in prevention. Order out Guidebooks at Safer Society Press here.
- Follow @Stop It Now! on Twitter.
- Become a fan on Facebook.
- Check out our YouTube Channel. Watch a conversation with Fran Henry, founder of Stop It Now!. She talks about how the organization's start and approach was influenced by her own experience and what she saw in the field nearly 20 years ago.
- Write your Story of Hope or how our services helped you keep a child safe
- Sign up for our E-Newsletter to get the latest updates.
- Bring Circles of Safety to your community or organization!
Creating safe environments where kids are safe from sexual harm is everyone’s responsibility. Join us by taking steps to protect the children in your community from sexual abuse.