Commentary on Sandusky Sentencing
Yesterday former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky was sentenced to 30-60 years in prison, despite his claims of innocence and conspiracy. The sentence will effectively keep him locked away for the rest of his life, closing a significant chapter in the unfolding story of his abuse of young boys and the response by officials at Penn State.
Sandusky's sentencing should not close the book on how we are going to go about preventing child sexual abuse - and responding to concerns in our midst.
- Read our commentary, Our Choices in the Wake of the Jerry Sandusky's Sentencing
- Read an Alliance op-ed, Preventing Child Sexual Abuse in America
- Speak out with Sample Letters to the Editor
- Read our Commentary on Penn State-Sandusky abuse scandal
- Get help from our Ask Now! advice column