Celebrate child rights
November 20 is Universal Children's Day
Join with Stop It Now! in celebrating Universal Children's Day, dedicated to promoting child rights and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Read our brief about "Child rights and adult responsibility"
- Sign a petition to President Obama to support the Campaign for US Ratification of the CRC
- Read our co-authored article about competing meanings of childhood and child sexual abuse in the Caribbean
- Listen to a Stop It Now! webcast on "Competing meanings of childhood"
- Learn more about child rights worldwide from the
- UN experts urge States to do more to protect children
- Child Rights Information Network (CRIN)