How to keep kids safe
Are you looking for tools for family safety planning? Do you wonder what steps you can taketo keep your children from being abused? How can you tell if your school is a safe place for your child? Are you worried about registered sex offenders in your community? Learn how establishing good family boundariesi can help keep children safe. Find out how healthy sex education can support a child. Get support and guidance around safety planning when you're notified of a registered sex offenderi in your community.
- Are my children safe in a home where an offender lives?
- Should I contact the police about a sex offender in the neighborhood hanging out with young boys?
- What is the legal distance a registered sex offender can live near a school or a park?
- What should I do if a sex offender lives in my apartment complex?
- How can I teach my naïve 14 year old the signs of a sexual predator?
- I found out that a young person is sexting. Should I talk to her parents?
- I'm an adult survivor of child sexual abuse and want to protect my daughter from being abused
- What preventive steps can I teach a 3 year old?
- What should I do about adult men contacting my 11 year old granddaughter on Facebook?
- What should parents do to protect children on Facebook?